For TL..and others..red matte swatch and pink lining

gga..hahaha..well, you know..great minds..I'll be looking forward seeing your bag!

TL..The dark Brown is a true brown..no reddish undertones at all! And the thick Tan is more on the Tan side than orangy. Personally I would ensure this leather, because it can suddenly be gone!

jc..thanks for posting! aren't they great colours??!

sgreg,,the grey is more a "simple" and straightforward grey..with a very slight tone of blue

crazy..I also got a WTMessenger in the LeafGreen pebbled..the last of this leather, but my DIL fell in love with it!..and she just got a daughter, so..

But here it is..I had it for a week..LOL..

Attachments

• feb10 013.JPG
    feb10 013.JPG
    189.5 KB · Views: 85
I remember leaf green! It's beautiful, just as I thought it would be! Thanks, Bonnie for all your help and insight! I honestly am more of a brown bag girl so probably would be safer securing the dark tan and dark brown than the matte red. I'm not sure why I have a craving for red since I'm not really a red bag gal! LOL!

I recently read a book where a character had a really red bag. I'm trying to tell myself that's where my impulse to order a red matte IB is coming from.

That would be too much red, right? I should get one in a nice neutral, right? Help save me from myself!

Bonnie thanks so much for posting your pics, its superhelpful; and the comparison swatch pic off all Matte thick leathers is great too (sorry can't scroll back to see who that was, apols!!)
i'm glad i ordered my Charm Me Mini in "new" matte Tan, but the red was desc on the website as "brickdust red", which to me would have more terracotta undertones; i was thinking of weathered victorian brick, not new, just-made bricks obv;; the swatch doesn't look like this in my humble opinion! however it is lovely tho and i would quite happily order a bag in this shade were it not for my poor sad red Birkin languishing in her box unused....

Bonnie thanks so much for posting your pics, its superhelpful; and the comparison swatch pic off all Matte thick leathers is great too (sorry can't scroll back to see who that was, apols!!)
i'm glad i ordered my Charm Me Mini in "new" matte Tan, but the red was desc on the website as "brickdust red", which to me would have more terracotta undertones; i was thinking of weathered victorian brick, not new, just-made bricks obv;; the swatch doesn't look like this in my humble opinion! however it is lovely tho and i would quite happily order a bag in this shade were it not for my poor sad red Birkin languishing in her box unused....

Pretty much what I thought also. But I think the red is gorgeous, and would suit many styles - the LM most certainly and an EM/RM/IB in this color would be fab!!!

Beautiful!!! Can someone tell me where that money tree is at? LOL I love this bag too!

gga..hahaha..well, you know..great minds..I'll be looking forward seeing your bag!

TL..The dark Brown is a true brown..no reddish undertones at all! And the thick Tan is more on the Tan side than orangy. Personally I would ensure this leather, because it can suddenly be gone!

jc..thanks for posting! aren't they great colours??!

sgreg,,the grey is more a "simple" and straightforward grey..with a very slight tone of blue

crazy..I also got a WTMessenger in the LeafGreen pebbled..the last of this leather, but my DIL fell in love with it!..and she just got a daughter, so..

But here it is..I had it for a week..LOL..

I absolutely love that shade of red! It is subtle, and perfect as a neutral. Now I am mad that I just purchased the Kooba Elisha in that color. I would have loved a Rock Me Midi.:Push: Hmmm.... must go check out the BE website to see the red bag.:choochoo:

Love the green bag, Bonnie! Thanks for posting the swatches.

Prada..IMO this Red is a perfect Red..like dark blood. I also read the description of the terracotta red, but with the limited quantities of leather..next batch might just be a bit different. I also think it a very neutral Red, not screaming at all, and Red is going to be the new season colour!
I hope you'll like your bag though, because it will be gorgeous..and with age it'll become darker and more like the terracotta for sure..like bricks..LOL.

I agree with Prad. I thought the red was "brick red", which, to me, meant it wasn't an in-your-face red, and that it had some terracotta tones to it. That's what I was hoping. Is that not true?
:confused1:

Bonnie, that tan swatch you posted...does it have orange in it? I want an orange bag, but the oranges offered earlier were TOO orange. I guess what I really want is a russet. A paprika red. But Jackie hasn't been able to find it. :shucks::sad: I might have to break down and ask Rose for some swatches.

I agree with Prad. I thought the red was "brick red", which, to me, meant it wasn't an in-your-face red, and that it had some terracotta tones to it. That's what I was hoping. Is that not true?
:confused1:

No-no....def not smack in the face Red..or else I wouldn't wear it:biggrin:

My bags are on their way to London..amongst are this Red matte and new thick Brown matte. I think I can expect them some time at the end of next week and will post pics!