HELP!! Shrink my shoes and make them fit again!

I have a favorite pair of great leather flats that I've had for a while now - long enough so they were broken in just enough to fit my feet perfectly and were super comfy. Problem is, my newish roommate said we wear the same size and asked to borrow them so I said sure. When I got them back, they looked and felt all stretched out and now they slip off my heels and I feel like I'm swimming in them because now they're too wide as well.

I was curious, so I looked at the size on a pair of her shoes and they were a 9 1/2 and I'm an 8! Obviously she stretched the crap out of them:sad: Anyone know of a way to shrink them back so I can wear them again? FYI - I already tried a heel insert but that didn't help since they're way too wide now.

Take them to a good cobbler maybe, and see if they can somehow heat shrink them?
I can't imagine the nerve of that roommate!
And how in the world can she wear a pair of shoes 1 1/2 size too small, anyway! She must have worn them like slides and crushed down the heel?

Take them to a good cobbler maybe, and see if they can somehow heat shrink them?
I can't imagine the nerve of that roommate!
And how in the world can she wear a pair of shoes 1 1/2 size too small, anyway! She must have worn them like slides and crushed down the heel?

I almost wish she did just crush the heel - then her big feet crammed in my poor shoes wouldn't have stretched them so much! But no, she somehow got her feet all the way into them:sad: Now she has the nerve today of complaining how my shoes killed her feet. It's more like her feet killed my shoes!

I almost wish she did just crush the heel - then her big feet crammed in my poor shoes wouldn't have stretched them so much! But no, she somehow got her feet all the way into them:sad: Now she has the nerve today of complaining how my shoes killed her feet. It's more like her feet killed my shoes!

Tell her to shut up :P

i'd be very pissed at the roommate who did this. i would tell her what she did was very inconsiderate and would tell her never to come close to any of my shoes again.

You should tell her that she ruined your flats by stretching them out and the reason why your shoes hurt her feet is because she is a 9 1/2 and your an 8

I hope you bring this to her attention

You should tell her that she ruined your flats by stretching them out and the reason why your shoes hurt her feet is because she is a 9 1/2 and your an 8

I hope you bring this to her attention

Oh I told her how upset I was and that she totally ruined some of my favorite shoes, but she kind of shrugged it off like "it's just a pair of shoes - get over it" - unbelievable! I'm thinking about having my super tall friend cram her size 11 feet into a pair of my roommates 9 1/2 JCrew boots that she wears all the time to see how she likes having her shoes stretched!! Do I dare??