Damier Ebene Speedy 35 or Damier Ebene Alma?

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I am very pleased with my new Mono Speedy 30 :love: and do not regret getting it, however, now I would like to get something more practical in Damier Ebene as an everyday bag, considering the weather around here. So, I am choosing between Damier Ebene Speedy 35 and Damier Ebene Alma.

Which one would you choose and why?

I have the speedy ebene and its a great everyday bag, since it rains often where I live. Its casual and can be dressy too. I have the 30 and its a great size for me. Not too big not too small. I've heard in the forum people wishing they got the 30 instead of 35. But I'm sure whatever you choose will look great on you!

Alma is a nice bag, but to me its a bit formal..I prefer the Alma in a Vernis. Good luck

I think it depends on your everyday life. The alma is dressier and the speedy is more casual. The alma would be wonderful in a business setting. The one thing I love about a speedy is it sits on your arm more comfortable than the alma. The speedy has a little longer handles, where as the alma I find a little more uncomfortable on the arm. I usually hand hold it.

Consider the sizes also. The Speedy 35 is a little bigger than the Alma. I love both!:smile: but for an everyday bag.. I'd say speedy. Since you already have one though.. I say Alma. I see your problem..haha

Thank you guys for all your responses! I am reading your posts, but somehow it doesn't help in making a decision. :lol:

Today was my day off, but I went to the grocery store. The weather is just ugly, the day after snow kind of weather with 30 degrees.:yucky: I just can't picture myself taking my brand new Mono Speedy out in such weather. Therefore, I NEED THE DAMIER EBENE ASAP!!!:P