Rose Sabrina??

mysweetgirlrose

Classic Beauty....
O.G.
Apr 6, 2008
Hoping someone has a rose Sabrina 12937...the smaller one!
Just wondering what shade of pink it is and if anyone has a picture of one? I have looked through the Madison thread and don't see any labeled as rose!!:P

Thanks for your help!! :biggrin:

I don't think they made a "rose" Sabrina 12937. They made a Magenta (hot pink) and a Light Pink. They did have a "rose" color in later Madison lines, like the carryall Lady posted.

my question is will these new updated sabrinas have the D ring inside?

does anyone know?

Coach has been removing them from their new designs so i was just wondering if they took it away from the sabrina too

There's a true rose sabrina on the website for Japan. If it will come out here or not is hard to say. There's no confirmation on if Sabrina is coming back or not. The last 2 floorsets haven't had any bags with D rings in them.

Instead of taking my own pics here is the pink sabrina on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-Leather-M...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item5ad6e5e04d

Thanks for the pixes...does yours have the silver hardware?? This one in the pix has gold? JAX told me silver/rose! :smile:

^Sabrina, #12937, is available in Rose, Bone, Mahogany, Walnut, and I think SV/Black. Not so sure about that last color. This is info straight from Jax.

Yes I talked to them too! :smile:

Thanks ladies for your help!! :biggrin:

Pink is not the same as rose. Pink came out last year and has brass hardware. Rose is darker and has purple tones. Here's the drilldown pic from the Japanese site.

Attachments

• 12937_svro_a0.jpeg
    12937_svro_a0.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 147
I like the Rose the best out of the three colors posted on Coach Japan so far. But is it just me or does the leather seem more pebbled/textured than previous Sabrinas, which have a bit of a shimmer/sheen to the leather?

I had the rose Hailey temporarily, which has the same Madison leather. It was really pretty, I just wanted pink rather than purple. It had the same kind of shimmer/sheen, but it was a bit more pebbled than say the Walnut. Sometimes the different colors have variations, like the Bone Madison leather is very pebbled and soft. Rose was somewhere inbetween.