Wow...what an awesome surprise!

Mica... you & Andy & Maria did a very good job! I am most proud of your plotting skills!:graucho:

Raquel.... I swear I might see a few tears in those eyes. These pix are very special! Thanks for sharing! You are very blessed, dahling, to have such precious people in your life :heart:

As usual, I am late to the party! :amuse:

Raquel we all :heart: you !
I am so glad you were surprised! :nuts:
I am off to put on my disguise now, in order to elude law enforcement! :lol:
( I knew that blonde wig would come in handy someday! ) :graucho:

Trying to upload a video for the first time in my life... I am crap with the video camara...

Raquel was opening the parcel as i recorded and tried to translate her bad language into something acceptable.

As a bonus, you can catch a glimpse of Raquel's hubby who's very sweet and cute...

Last edited:
Trying to upload a video for the first time in my life... I am crap with the video camara...

Raquel was opening the parcel as i recorded and tried to translate her bad language into something acceptable.

As a bonus, you can catch a glimpse of Raquel's hubby who's very sweet and cute...

Let's try again...

I am so thick... i am trying to upload the video from my photobucket account, but all the links seem to take the viewer to my albums... which i dont want to show to the outside world...any tips? TIA

scarcici, i uploaded it and realised everyone could see the evolution of my bag collection on photobucket, so i edited my post to erase it... you are safe for the time being!