anyone know when Anthacite is coming out?

:smile: That makes three of us!

It looks...well really gorgeous. Jem have you seen my chloe Edith pics on mua? Do you think it is like a darker version of that? The "gris vert" is a grey with green undertones but on the chloe it is more olive than grey.

The balenciaga swatch makes Anthracite seems a loooot darker grey...like a charcoal?? But with green undertone? I can't really tell but I need it.

I love grey.

I guess I could have waited until this one came out in March....:shame:

:smile: That makes three of us!

It looks...well really gorgeous. Jem have you seen my chloe Edith pics on mua? Do you think it is like a darker version of that? The "gris vert" is a grey with green undertones but on the chloe it is more olive than grey.

The balenciaga swatch makes Anthracite seems a loooot darker grey...like a charcoal?? But with green undertone? I can't really tell but I need it.

I love grey.

I guess I could have waited until this one came out in March....:shame:

I'm hoping its more charcoal with no green. I'm excited about it:wlae:

If Anthracite is supposed to come out around the same time as Blue Glacier, it should come around around end of February. At least that's what BalNY told me when I asked when Blue Glacier would arrive. Maybe that's the earliest shipment they anticipate for the 2nd set of spring '07 collection. :yes: