So - I was really full of myself...

Siv

May 16, 2009
... last time I was on TPF. I happily announced that I now owned all the Mulberry bags I wanted, and would not by another one. So, what do I do only a week or so later? Well, I buy the gorgeous East West Maggie in Bronze from MulberryMad... Good price, really good price, but help! I was convinced I had them all, my precious favourites.

Is there no turning back? Will there always be something to covet? Is is possible to stop? In the last six months or so I've bought four bags, all pre-loved, but still...

This is one thing I thought I would never have: A signature with my bags in it!

Welcome to the slippery slope !

Just wait till you start to post photos and make reveals and modeling pics ! some months ago I was totally ignorant of all this :smile:

Oh it definitely gets worse! I don't know how many times I've said, that's it, I'm done, I've got all the Mulberry bags I could possibly want. And then BAM! something appears that I simply must have and I won't rest until I've got it.

Congrats on your Maggie!

Oh dear!! I have to learn some tactics then, to keep them of the hubby radar... Maybe I should post a family picture when Maggie gets here? Doesn't help either that I love to hang around this forum and read all your funny posts and stories :amuse:

hihi, and that only lasts until there is no more space...

Congrats on Maggie - a beautiful colour and bag! Would love to see some piccies!

I don't think there is a cure - after finding TPF (and staying on here) my bag family has grown amazingly fast :lol: , and still there is always one or two new bags on the wishlist.

Lola, I can totally relate to this: I am like a woman possessed!!! I never thought I would be addicted to designer bags and a forum the way I've become :nuts:

Me too, apart from the elusive oak reg Mabel that I would swim the Pacific ocean for, I thought I was done, Ooooooooooooooooh no, since joining the forum, my list is growing and GROWING and G R O W I N G ! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

I have stopped taking family pics of my bags, because I would have to update the pic every single month :nuts:. I have at least 4 reveals to do, I cannot keep up with myself :P. Everytime I feel "this is it!", I know it is only a matter of time before I get another great idea in my head.

So yes, welcome back, it certainly is a slippery slope!

I feel I need to add that I have something "reminding" of one-in-one-out policy... Not very exact though...