I finally decide to buy the giant PT/city in storm color..but both unavailable.help//

circleyan

Oct 6, 2009
I finally decide to buy the giant PT/city in storm color..but both unavailable on the official website...didn't go to store yet...

what should I do then?? I want it so badly...any suggestion??

^^ Can't help you there since I haven't purchased from bal.com before. Not even sure if you can do that from the UK and you are in US.

If you're in NYC, can't you call around to some boutiques tomorrow to see if they've got them? Places like NM, Saks, Barneys, the Bal boutique etc?

I bought it a month ago on bal.com and it was once "unavailable",too.
I contacted the customer service and they replied within 24 hrs and told me that they will restock soon. So that's when I bought it.
They also said that it won't be available anymore once they got the new spring 2010 collection in. But You can certainly email customer service at bal.com to see if they still carry it.

If none in the US, try Cultstatus in Perth, West Australia. They do online purchases and I believe they may ship international: just email them to find out.

Their stock is new and authentic.

Good luck!

I bought it a month ago on bal.com and it was once "unavailable",too.
I contacted the customer service and they replied within 24 hrs and told me that they will restock soon. So that's when I bought it.
They also said that it won't be available anymore once they got the new spring 2010 collection in. But You can certainly email customer service at bal.com to see if they still carry it.

I email...but they said something like ask me to contact the boutiques...And I call the one in los angeles ...the SA said they have it and I am still waiting for her to send me the purchase form.......Which I already wait for a few hours..is that long??? I feel so long....

Last edited:
I email...but they said something like ask me to contact the boutiques...And I call the one in los angeles ...the SA said they have it and I am still waiting for her to send me the purchase form.......Which I already wait for a few hours..is that long??? I feel so long....

If you can work with Terry in Los Angeles, she is really great! Before I bought my SGH PT I was looking for a SGH City and the Los Angeles store had 3 in stock, all with nicely distressed leather. If you have your heart set on a PT the boutique in Costa Mesa had one available in December that may not have sold. And the Las Vegas boutique had both a SGH PT and City. Ashley in Las Vegas is super to work with, and Steve at Costa Mesa is very helpful too.