Which One? Help me out!

Which Black Tote?

• Black Patent Glam Tote

• Black Leather Magazine Tote

Results are only viewable after voting.

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
so i have the black patent glam tote. and i LOVE it. but now i have the chance to get the black leather magazine tote. i had it for a second in lavendar and LOVED it also! i didn't keep it because it wasn't in mint condition as described. now i have the chance to get it NWT in black leather . i don't need 2 black leather totes. which one would you go with?
lining for the glam tote is a mint green and lining for the magazine tote is a deep purple (like the kristin tote).
advice please ?

poppy.jpg

magazinetote.jpg

black leather magazine tote -Ghall this bag is amazing, I got it for my sister for the holiday's and we both love it.

i LOVE both. i wanted a kristin tote or magazine tote- but couldn't find either- so i got the glam tote- and unexpected fell in love with it. but i have been offered the chance to trade the glam tote plus $50 for the magazine tote

i LOVE both. i wanted a kristin tote or magazine tote- but couldn't find either- so i got the glam tote- and unexpected fell in love with it. but i have been offered the chance to trade the glam tote plus $50 for the magazine tote
Then I say go for it...If you love the other bag more, you won't be happy until you get it.

Get the magazine tote...don't be silly! The patent tote is cute...but it's going to eventually turn into a fad, it's not going to be a "forever bag"--in my personal opinion, I'm not attacking anyones taste...but the madison tote is going to be really timeless.

Just look at the finishes...the hardware, the sparkly leather...it's just amazingly beautiful!!