Fashion faux pax? (did I kill the spelling on this or what)

Oui.......man, you can't take me anywhere.......
LOL....just kidding!;)

I wear whatever colour compliments what I'm wearing - although I don't necessarily 'match' it up. But D, the French are funny about their scarves...if you want to get really concerned about it, just refer to whether the scarf as a A/W release or a S/S one - that should help! Having said that, I have been wearing my Noel scarf this week.....even though it's Summertime here - it's CHRISTMAS, for goodness sake - LOL!

Ze guy 'as no idea, eh... 'ermes made zis scarf for their Fall/Winter collection.

I 'ave un autre foulard bleu - Les Boxes, it is ice-blue and I can ONLY vear it in vinter.

And ze advise avec Lime and Fuchsia pour notre chere Shopmom, mon dieux, c'est terrible!

the blue TV is fine in the winter -- the SA was just trying to make a sale.

what she didn't know was that with you she could skip the BS and just say "hey lady, wanna buy this scarf?"

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Oh Shopmom, this reminds me of a long time ago when I worked with someone who sold cars... she told me that the customer who walks in and just points to a car and says, "I'll take that one" is what the salespeople call a "lay down"... I'm not gonna call you that, but... ;) ;)

ok.....so, a few weeks ago I was at the scarf counter at NM wearing my Tapis Volant scarf in the light blue color-way and the French SA there took one look at me and said, "Oh no, no, NO Madame. You can not wair zes scairf in ze Wintair! You need ZEES wan!" and proceeded to show me the Descoupages in the brown/navy color-way, which, of course, I had to buy.

Now....I don't know about you but I just throw on any scarf that kinda looks good with whatever I'm wearing and yesterday I wore my new Les Toits de Paris scarf in the cream color-way.

Have I committed some kind of fashion faux pax? :shrugs:

Can I get away with a cream scarf in the Winter if I call it "Winter White"????

And, how am I ever gonna figure it all out before I get to Paris next year?!!?!?!?! :oh:

OMFG, when are u planning to go to Paris ???? :graucho:

There should be a great TPF summit in Paris !!!

Ze guy 'as no idea, eh... 'ermes made zis scarf for their Fall/Winter collection.

I 'ave un autre foulard bleu - Les Boxes, it is ice-blue and I can ONLY vear it in vinter.

And ze advise avec Lime and Fuchsia pour notre chere Shopmom, mon dieux, c'est terrible!

I agree zat ze guy 'as no idee wat 'e was talking about, and Shopmom, you should just 'ave told 'im to shut ze f*** up. Now zat was French zat 'e would 'ave understood......