To keep or not to keep... Penny Loves Kenny Kelseys

PurseAddict79

PerpetuallyPenniless
O.G.
Sep 11, 2008
I got a *killer* deal on a pair of Penny Loves Kenny Kelseys in red yesterday... the thing is, I'm not sure how often I'll wear them. So I have a few questions...

1. Do you think suede is more of a fall and winter thing? Or can it work for spring?
2. Do you think red suede could work in the spring? I'm noticing a lot of red this season, but not really a lot of red suede
3. Are these too 'trendy' to possibly hold onto until fall?

I attached a pic of the black ones for reference. I can't find a pair of red ones online, and mine are at home...

Like I said, I did get a great deal on these... but if I'm never going to wear them, its a waste of money :sad:

plk.jpg

I think they are cute. I wear suede year round, and red suede is a lot of fun. You could wear these with dresses, skirts, and jeans. If you got a good deal, then keep them. Post pictures of the real deal if you can...

I'm not even sure what the retail is on these... I think they're around $100. I ended up getting them for $35.

I feel silly even questioning such a small amount. Heck, that's what I spend on a weeks worth of coffee runs :lol:

ETA: I thought these were at home. Imagine my surprise when I opened my trunk and realized I forgot to take them upstairs last night.

Here's a trunk picture :P

kelsey.jpg

Last edited:
I like them in red - when I first saw them in black I though, "meh."

The red is very pretty though... keep them - I vote adorable! I'm loving the ruffles on the heels.