My Balenciaga Trousse Toilet Case

Designer_Homme

BAGAHOLIC
O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Balenciagatrousse.jpg

This is one of my few initial purchases from Balenciaga, i rarely use it however i been trying to get a few more of these in other colors but no luck so far as they are no longer in production.

Super super cute!!!!! Where did you get it! I have been on the look out for one!

Yeah it's cute but i rarely use it, Coin Purse more useful. I got it from Balenciaga Store couple of years back, i used to have a matching Besace but i sold it off. Besace look nice but i find the front flap very troublesome when i want to take stuffs from the bag, i still own Besace in other colors. I prefer Men's Day which i also have but Besace leather is thicker. I also noticed the GCH leather is thicker than RH.

Balenciagatrousse.jpg

This is one of my few initial purchases from Balenciaga, i rarely use it however i been trying to get a few more of these in other colors but no luck so far as they are no longer in production.

I love this one so much! I used to have few MU but gave them up as I realized that this toilet case is much more practical than MU for me and indeed, it is hard to find them now. I hope Balenciaga re-pruduce this one again!!!

I have two of these (one white one black) and LOVE them. They hold so much more than the regular makeup bag. I wish they'd bring them back. I love quirky little bal accessories. :heart: