He put in his thumb and pulled out a .....???

Jan 24, 2009
Hi ladies.

As many of you know, I've been deliberating over whether to return OL Alexa since her arrival from my-wardrobe on Friday. Well, it is with regret that I've decided she must be returned. I love the bag to bits and have no issues whatsoever with slouching, lining, leather quality. She is a stunning bag. However, this once my heart is not going to rule my head. I have enough 'best' bags and I don't think she suits my everyday life-style. The arrival of the post man this morning has helped compensate...............Sorry , I couldn't wait to take a pic before unwrapping, so here's the wrapping after it has been torn off

IMG_0922.jpg

And here's the contents. The first is with flash, the other two without. Introducing Plum Antique Glace Roxy...with special thanks to Kris and Jenova.

Attachments

• IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0924.jpg
    IMG_0924.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
omg, that is a stunning colour for Roxy! :drool: Well done you!

Sad that you're returning alexa, but if you don't think she'll suit your lifestyle, then it's better to send her off. Roxy seems to suit you to a T though:biggrin:

Enjoy your new beauty!

How lovely teddies. Congrats on finding her. Sometimes the head should rule the heart you know. Much as I love my bags and want to keep them perfect I do think they should be used and not only kept for best. Hope you really enjoy using your plum roxy.

Looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which of the pics shows the colour best?

Thanks so much ladies. I feel I can throw my stuff into her straight away, take her anywhere, wear anything. I couldn't do that with OL Alexa. I will be trying my luck when the oak appear on MW though as I'm in love with the style.
Jenova, she is amazing. Still has tags attached and hasn't been used. I'm stunned. The colour is more in keeping with the second photo, cutting out the flash. A sort of wine colour.

Last edited:
Congrats Teddies she is wonderful. Such a rich colour and fantastic that she is unused. I think it is good to stick with what you know you will wear.

oooh Teddies,you have to show us a modelling pic of this gorgeous beauty!!!! I agree if you do not think you could use Alexa for every occasion then its not right - its so expensive you need to be able to enjoy it at every opportunity!

Congrats on your beautiful new Roxy.