My Second CL... it is totally addictive!!

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
Less than 1 month-2 months ago.. I scored my first CL...:yahoo:since then I am in love with christian louboutin shoes... now.. I am even more happier as I scored my second CL..

Actuallly I passed on the shoes.. since I was worried about the heel ht.. I am not used to 100mm.. heheh.. but then.. I keep on thinking about it.. then I left a message to the SA.. and then the store just closed in 5 mins ago.. so I told myself..." If I can still find it tomorrow, then I will definitely take it"..luckily..the lovely CL is still there for me the next day.. and here it is ..
YOU You rouge 100mm...

CLyouyourogue-2.jpg

My collection is also modest. I will bet in a year, you will have at least 10. Now that you have started, you just will not be able to stop.... Congrats... lovely color! :flowers:

gorgeous!!!!

oh yes, piggy remembers it well . . . the year was 2008, and the little piggy had just purchased her first-ever pair of CL's & registered for the purse forum . . .

. . . . fast forward two years later to 2010 . . .

:faint:

tehe - welcome to the addiction! (^(oo)^)v

There gorgeous Congrats! aeonat I know what you mean by addictive, I think i'm starting to see no point in buying shoes without a red sole :shrugs: I think i'm in trouble!