My 2nd MBMJ Baby Aidan in "Nice Tan"...Return or keep?

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Ok fellow TPF'ers I made the purchase today. Thanks again for your opinions. I got the "Nice Tan" color and I'm debating if I should keep it or not? I was also eyeing the "Newsprint" color too. Like I mentioned before I have this one in black too. This color is different but neutral. It looks better in person. I'm still debating on the color. What do you think?? Should I keep this one or get the Newsprint??

Attachments

• DSC08332.JPG
    DSC08332.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC08333.JPG
    DSC08333.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 299
  • mg2.jpg
    mg2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 335
Personally, I really like and prefer newsprint, but since you already have this same style in black, I would go for something different and stick with the nice tan.

I'd keep Nice Tan since you already have the same in black. Newsprint is too close to black imo. If you wanted a grey bag, I really prefer the Faded Alluminum over the Newsprint. :smile: I had one of those once upon a time.

Thanks everyone. I like the tan color. I think the newsprint is more dark gray right? I will have to see it in person. Thanks for all your input!

This is the LAST time..heehee!! I went to the mall today and I looked at the other colors. The newsprint is cute too but it had a touch of olive to it. But guess what color I'm ordering????? FADED ALUMINUM!!!! OMG! The color is gorgeous. They didn't have the Aidan in that color. Luckily the SA ordered it for me!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo: