Help me find a jacket/trench for spring! Have you found yours yet?

Cari284

Jul 9, 2009
Hello everyone :smile:

I really need your help with suggestions and tips regarding jackets and trenches for spring! I'm searching high and low for the perfect one but I can't seem to find one..

Perhaps you have found yours and would like to share it with the rest of us? :flowers:

I appreciate all the suggestions that I can get :biggrin: Thank you!

i love my Gryphon trenches! i have one design called the 'skirt' (in tan) and another called the 'timeless' (army green).

i would love a classic Burberry one day, but it doesn't really fit in with my style for now. so i'm a big fan of the 2 i have from Gryphon! here's a pic of the 'skirt' trench- the fabric is kind of crinkly, and i love the belts that come with these jackets- you can kinda see the gold one that i got with this one.
3636724878_956c77d924_o.jpg

My burberry trench.

A true classic :yes:

i love my Gryphon trenches! i have one design called the 'skirt' (in tan) and another called the 'timeless' (army green).

i would love a classic Burberry one day, but it doesn't really fit in with my style for now. so i'm a big fan of the 2 i have from Gryphon! here's a pic of the 'skirt' trench- the fabric is kind of crinkly, and i love the belts that come with these jackets- you can kinda see the gold one that i got with this one.

That's a great trench! I'm glad that you've found yours :biggrin:

You look fantastic!

I saw an inexpensive one at H&M I quite liked, it is a stone-colored parka that you can rusch at the waist, $50.

Burberry is always classic.

I found a black trench at the Michael Kors boutique in Vegas. I have a red trench from a few years back, and have never had a black trench to carry me thru all seasons. At $200 it was quite reasonable and fits perfectly.