Wallet or Sunglasses!?

timothywj91

Feb 20, 2009
Hello there fellow LV fanatics!

I got my first LV wallet about two years ago, and I LOVE IT! It has held up really well and I use it every day! But I am thinking I would really like something that holds coins and a couple more credit card slots.. I would also like something that could hold more receipts/bills without feeling bulky. It's also really hard to take cash out of the 6 credit card one which I have.. I am also worried that a wallet with coins might wear easily.. But let me know what you guys think..

I am also looking at some of the men's sunglasses and they are really cool! I can't decide if I should buy a new wallet or get a pair of Louis Vuitton sunglasses.. I don't have a pair of sunglasses that I love so I am thinking this may be the better option - but then again I use my wallet more! I am contemplating between the posession carre and the impulsion ones..

Please help me decide!!!!:hrmm:

Wallet, then sunglasses :smile: There are some fabulous, functional wallets out there - my favorite for size, holding cash, receipts, change, etc is the PTI. (Porte Tresor International) - I am sure others will chime in too, so you should get a few ideas -- or head to a boutique and let the SA know what you are looking for in a wallet and they could pull a few out for you -- then you will need to decide: Mono, Damier, Vernis, Epi --the list goes on! Good luck :smile:

Here is the wallet I have now..

334i7bd.jpg

e7mkg3.jpg

The other nice thing is that it has it's own pocket in my bag!

vmpzr5.jpg

Thanks everyone for you help!! I think I am gonna get a new wallet. Now to decide what kind! I really like the new macassar long wallet but $700 seems pretty steep for any wallet! Maybe the brazza? I like the zippy but I think it might be a little bit to feminine.

got the BRAZZA about a year ago - it's just great! enough room for cards, receits, papers...the only weak point in my opinion is the coin compartement: though it's very big, it's sometimes difficult to get the coins out...

and it's not a bit feminine! even not in monogram!