Rose Gold Hardware

Found it on the website today, i was abt to order the rose gold hardware in black but now i changed my mind, olive color look so cute.

Hope you like them..XD

Attachments

• rosegoldbbag.jpg
    rosegoldbbag.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 598
  • mjphoto.jpg
    mjphoto.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 596
I don't like the black RGGH:tdown: but it seems like it's goes better with Olive. Not sure the RGGH is for me, don't think it will match my wardrobe... But I will not say for sure until I have seen it IRL!

I haven't been keeping up lately but the rose gold hardware caught my eye. Can't find them on balenciaga.com... are they on their site? Anyone know if they will do other colors & styles with the RGH?? I do like rose gold!:smile::biggrin:

I haven't been keeping up lately but the rose gold hardware caught my eye. Can't find them on balenciaga.com... are they on their site? Anyone know if they will do other colors & styles with the RGH?? I do like rose gold!:smile::biggrin:

i found these pics on google and no they don't have it on their website. I've email to asked Anna from Bal london & Carmen from Bal Milan, they also cannot tell what style & color will come up for Rose Gold hardware. But they said it's comin in end of feb.

i found these pics on google and no they don't have it on their website. I've email to asked Anna from Bal london & Carmen from Bal Milan, they also cannot tell what style & color will come up for Rose Gold hardware. But they said it's comin in end of feb.

hi,
it's coming end of Feb, 2011?? or end of March?