Worst SA ever!

Natasha1988

Feb 8, 2010
Today I went into the LV store at Gaysorn, in Bangkok. And I was carrying my Multicolore Courtney GM (black). I went into the store hoping to buy a Vernis Alma. And there were 6 SAs and only 5 customers. I waited there for 10 minutes and none of them helped me.

After 20 minutes, an SA comes to me and asks what i'd like. So I asked her to get out all the Vernis Almas. ANd as I was looking at them, she went to the guard (who was blocking the entrance) and whispered something. And then she comes back to me and tells me that my LV is a fake and that I have to get out of the store! I bought it at saks! ANd I tried proving her wrong but she just shut me up and asked the guard take me out the store. And the whole time she wasn't even nice!

So I left mad and decided to go to Hermes, The SA there was so sweet and nice.

The devil SA's name is xxx >:sad:

we don't allow you to post people by their name here like this, that SA is not here to defend themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
im going to be so angry if you dont complain.

if an SA ever did that to me i would go all the way up the food chain.

my friend had an SA that was rude to her so she called up multiple times over the period of a few months with different accents and got her friends to also complain about the lady. (funnily enough she didnt ask me to but i dont buy nearly as much lv as our other friends)
and yes she ended up being fired.
it might have been a little extreme but my friend was super pissed because she's a VIP.

cal the 1800 number for LV and COMPLAIN!

That is outright rude and discriminatory...its horrible...

I am so sorry this happend tp you. Even if your bag was fake (I know it's not) she has no right to kick you out.

OMG that's horrible! She was probably a stupid new SA who didn't know what a MC courtney is! Stupid woman!! Take your receipt with you next time and slap it in her face =p I'm being a bit evil but ... Definitely file a complaint!!

call the manager too.

but file a formal complaint for sure.

xxxx
please watch your language - check our rules.

did the other customers see?
because that would have angered me more.

Last edited by a moderator: