Chevron stock availability intelligence

nscwong

O.G.
Apr 6, 2009
I'm thinking to add a Chevron into my WOC collection. I'm gathering information of stock availability from different stores about this ligne. I believe such information will be very helpful to whoever is thinking about buying something from this ligne. So let me start first.

US boutiques: Right now there is M/L size in green lambskin. It is going to be offered in jumbo maxi coral, red, and black patent. Jumbo maxi in blue or black lambskin.

Bergdorf Goodman: The Jumbo Chevron will only be available in black, and the Medium Chevron is available in black and violet.

Nordstrom Mall of America: They currently have the CHEVRON Jumbo lambskin in black. They will also be getting the CHEVRON Jumbo Lambskin in Blue and Green. They will be getting WOCs also. The colors available will be Green, Blue and Black.

red patent maxi and red lambskin jumbo from Neiman Marcus.

Attachments

• Chanel SS 10 016.jpg
    Chanel SS 10 016.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 700
  • Chanel SS 10 017.jpg
    Chanel SS 10 017.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
Love that red lambskin jumbo so much:heart:
I thought only boutique got that not dept store
I'm in hard decision to either get classic black with gold or this beautiful Chevron jumbo lambskin

Are there going to be really violet chevron?

Last edited:
NM is getting coral and pink patent Chevron WOC. I am still looking for red patent Chevron WOC. I ordered the black lambsking Chevron WOC from Nordstrom, but it is not yet in stock. Thanks for starting this thread!

Jennifer

Thanks for the update...wondering if there's any red or blue patent in WOC...thinking to match my red patent Chevron jumbo..

BTW, what's the code for the blue? Thanks! ;)