Help.... which one?

Which one should I get?

• silver/silver carly

• silver/silver brooke

Results are only viewable after voting.

muranogrl

Meet Poppy the Pug
Sep 18, 2009
So I can't decide! Which bag should I get? I want some silver siggie..I don't own either one of these styles and I have never tried either one on. I LOVE the inside of the carly and don't know what colour the inside of the brooke is. Probably lavendar. They are the same price... I already bought the carly and then started pondering brooke. I could always buy brooke too and decide when they both get here? Which do you like better??

Silver/silver medium carly

261548386_tp.jpg

261548486_tp.jpg

261548698_tp.jpg

261548784_tp.jpg

or silver/silver brooke?

052.jpg

056.jpg

BjQNRTgBWkKGrHqIOKjgEslsEHuSjBLS0DU.jpg

Hmmmm, that's a tough one. I think I like the looks of the carly better. With the side straps it just adds a little something. One thing to consider though, I think the regular brooke is bigger than the medium carly.

I have the silver/silver Carly and I LOVE it! I got it when they first arrived at the outlets. And if my memory serves me correctly the lining is a very pretty green color!

I have the silver/silver Carly and I LOVE it! I got it when they first arrived at the outlets. And if my memory serves me correctly the lining is a very pretty green color!
yes it is a beautiful lime green! see above^ Do you have any modeling pics?

I'm tempted to just buy both and decide once they get here. Bunny, I just don't love poppy. I tried, I bought the spotlight, carried it once and decided that it wasn't for me. I sold it. I think maybe it's just the poppy patch even... it just looks cheap to me.

I am going to go against the flow and say brooke. I have the metalic brooke and love it.I love how you can use the shoulder strap or the short straps on you arm. I don;t know what the lining is on the silver but mine has a deep purple (not the lavender) lining. The olny draw back is no d ring.