I am looking for an Alma BB in Pomme

renayamasaki

自分磨き中
Oct 8, 2007
Can anybody else in Canada confirm that this bag is sold across the country?

I just got a call back from my SA telling me that this bag has 32 people waitlisted for Pomme...(Holt Renfrew @ Bloor)

I am really wanting to get it, so if anybody knows people dropping out of their holds, please PM me and let me know. I am willing to purchase this bag.

Thank a lot. :biggrin:

Thanks for the response pink214, I understand it is still available at LV.com, but I do not want to go through the hassle of ordering online. I would much perfer getting it sent from my home country as I do not have to pay duty.

Can any Canadians confirm if it's sold out at their location?

Holts@Bloor = stock zero

Thank you!

Thanks for the response pink214, I understand it is still available at LV.com, but I do not want to go through the hassle of ordering online. I would much perfer getting it sent from my home country as I do not have to pay duty.

Can any Canadians confirm if it's sold out at their location?

Holts@Bloor = stock zero

Thank you!
i just call the L.V in banff today and they said they are not sure if they are getting more in but their waiting list are not long that all .....

I'm in Australia and they were out of stock here too when I went looking a couple weeks ago. I haven't put an order in for one yet either... now I'm starting to panic in case I've left it to late & there'll be none left for me!

I just put my name on the waiting list for Alma BB Pomme (in Australia) yesterday :happydance: - now I wait (impatiently!!). They couldn't tell me when they'd be getting more in though - only that it might be two weeks or could be a few months (well that narrows it down!). I think I'll cry if I miss out altogether :crybaby: