Wwmd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellyv

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I just had to share the funniest thing that DH said to me today. We were talking over a possible Hermes bag purchase, :graucho:, and he looked at me and said, "What would MaiTai do?" He's enjoyed her blog with me and knows how we love her style.:smile:

It totally cracked me up and made me remember the famous WWJD acronym. No disrespect to those of faith, just a giggle here.

(I wanted to capitalize the title but the system didn't let me.)

Last edited:
What are you thinking about ?? purchase wise maybe we could have a yep ( poll):smile: and then the Princess of the computer could give us her view?:smile:

I will definitely ask for input, ideally sooner rather than later. As much fun as online research is, I need to spend more time in the boutiques to try things, and I'm not close to one. But I'll be in NYC in March and take a look at Madison Ave., if I can't also fit in Wall St. At the moment I'm thinking Lindy 30, not sure if swift or clemence yet, but don't quote me.:biggrin: Have to see what talks to me in person, at this moment.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I have had the exact same thought!! I was preparing dinner for guests the other day and thought, "now, What Would MaiTai Do?" WWMD should become a bumper sticker!

:blush: :hugs::blush: Love ya, ladies :heart:

jellvy, hugs to you both. Please tell DH that I would commit myself to the bag purchase now :graucho: :nuts: :P and try them out at leisure when next in NY

Hermes Newbie, a special kiss to your DD :smooch:

Oh my gosh, I have had the exact same thought!! I was preparing dinner for guests the other day and thought, "now, What Would MaiTai Do?" WWMD should become a bumper sticker!

A WWMD bumper sticker sounds great! :tup:

As for me, instead of my initials, I'll have WWMD stamped on my Ulysses. :yes:
Shshhh, don't tell anyone ladies, but that's where I jot my h-wishlists down. :wacko::biggrin:

Love this, jellyv! So sweet of you to start this thread! :flowers:
Guess, we can all agree on this - MaiTai, :urock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.