COACH this is how you do a floral print bag!

Champloo80

Apr 7, 2009
I'm sorry for bringing another brand in this forum ,but those Floral print Madison's are hideous!
COACH learn form GUCCI this how to pull off a floral print.

Attachments

• gucci_paravanda-frida-collection2.jpg
    gucci_paravanda-frida-collection2.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 438
  • gucci_paravanda-frida-collection3.jpg
    gucci_paravanda-frida-collection3.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 447
  • 14589_gdpx_a0.jpg
    14589_gdpx_a0.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 243
  • 14590_gdpx_a0.jpg
    14590_gdpx_a0.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
The Gucci one looks awful to me. Like a run-of-the-mill tattoo you'd find on any college co-ed's ankle or back. I like that the madison flower print has a retro feel, but is still fresh and artsy. The Gucci just looks so... typical.

My friend's aunt's boutique received a shipment of large Gucci totes in Flora! They were much prettier than the ones posted above though... One Gucci that I would actually consider buying (if of course, I was female... Or an extremely confident male).

The orchids on this one, doesn't do it for me...

So far the only floral that I can think of that I like is the LV Stephen Sprouse bags...at least I think that's the name of the one I'm thinking of, lol.
Very rarely is there a floral that I like...now, throw some paisley on a bag and i'd probably go crazy and be the first to buy it, haha.

I've thought about it ... Gucci's looks like mosquitos smeared across a windshield after trying to use your wipers to get off the dead bugs:throwup:

Yep, I think that pretty much sums it up!