Dreaming of spring...with a lovely White Single!

sydney-1980

Jun 18, 2009
My White Stardust Single has arrived! :yahoo:It is a blizzard outside, but I know spring is right around the corner, so I'm going to tuck this baby away until then.

I usually don't follow the no white in the winter rule, but I think this is a warm weather bag. I feel a bit odd dragging it around Chicago with my long wool coat, boots and gloves. :blush:

This is such an adorable bag, I really wish I could get a Single in every color.:smile:

Attachments

• stardust single pics 024.JPG
    stardust single pics 024.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 72
  • stardust single pics 026.JPG
    stardust single pics 026.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 113
wow. it is a really cute bag. congrats! i'm going to get one but still not sure with the color. confused between red and beige. anyway, the bag is pretty. will you take modeling pics? I want to see the size. cause i'm not that small, 5.3" and 65 kg so i'm afraid that it will look too small on me.

The white with gold is such a classy combo! I'd be pulling that beauty out the second the temps went above freezing;) Congrats on such a stunning new bag!

wow. it is a really cute bag. congrats! i'm going to get one but still not sure with the color. confused between red and beige. anyway, the bag is pretty. will you take modeling pics? I want to see the size. cause i'm not that small, 5.3" and 65 kg so i'm afraid that it will look too small on me.

You're not that small?!? I think 5.3" and 65 kg is pretty petite! I'm about 6" taller than you, but tPFer with the grey Single in this post is maybe closer your height? Anyway, I'm in my ratty cleaning clothes, so no modeling pics tonight. :blush:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/the-large-single-the-beat-bag-help-543038.html