Groovy question, opinions please

Apr 15, 2009
Just looking for opinions here about a Poppy bag. I looked at my Coach FP store, 2 Boston stores and Macys, and NONE of them carry the pastel (silver/iris/violet) combo. I saw the light khaki/gold sequin glam tote only.

I know it is NOT an everyday bag, but I really like the colors together in the photos.
Has ANYONE seen this color, either in the groovy or the tote? Does it look similar to website?

I notice that the free shipping on the website ends tomorrow, and would really like to get her for valentines.

Let me know your opinions for an occasional bag, please.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 14541_st8vi_a0.jpg
    14541_st8vi_a0.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I've seen it. It's very pretty and does look like the drilldown pic. I would be concerned about the sequins catching on things and breaking off, but if you are careful with it and are only using it occasionally, it'll probably be fine.

I saw the khaki/gold IRL and it's super cute, I really want this bag. My store didn't have the color that you want but I think it's beautiful in the picture.
I don't remember in which post I saw that it is a concern about the zipper of the Groovy Bag , anyone knows about that??

Sometimes the zipper teeth don't track straight into the thingy that's being pulled and then it gets stuck. Some people have had luck rubbing wax paper on the zipper so it doesn't get stuck as much, or else you can physically hold the teeth straight when zipping.