Mini purchases today!!

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
I posted about my Plum Hailey a couple days ago so I was out shopping today and I wanted to see if I could find anything to go with her. I lucked out! I had a lot to choose from, all on sale!

DSC00603.jpg

I ended up buying this mini skinny because I didn't really need another wallet and I liked this better than the wristlet.

DSC00604.jpg

Here she is with my Hailey. So cute. I scored her for $21 at Macys! ($38 - 30% and - 20% for wear red).

Then I headed over to Dillards and they had some really cute stuff too!

DSC00605.jpg

Gramercy op art wristlet!! This matches so well with my Alex gray patent tote, graphite Sabrina, and gray Sabrina. I got a great deal on it too! It was marked down 50% so I paid $24!!

DSC00606.jpg

Here it is with my gramercy wallet. I love them together!

That's all, just small stuff today. I'm getting so addicted to the small stuff though! It's so fun to look in my purse and see all this cute stuff! Thanks for looking.

Great finds! I love your Hailey, just got mine! Bag twins!
I will have to keep a look out for the purple wallet!

I will be going over to the outlet this weekend so will be looking!

btw --- how are you liking your hailey ... I still can't get her off my mind.

Wanna share your experience w/ her??? I'm a big bag girl - i like juliannes, claires, large sabrina and large zoe, poppy patent spotlight ... I was just worried I wouldn't be able to carry enough in her :sad:

Great finds! I love your Hailey, just got mine! Bag twins!
I will have to keep a look out for the purple wallet!

I will be going over to the outlet this weekend so will be looking!

Yay! I love having bag twins!! Also...I'm not sure if you're interested but if you're wanting a plum wallet, my Dillards had a checkbook wallet in plum. It was SO pretty! I believe the sale price was $166. Not bad since the wallet was originally $238. I know that this store does charge sends, so if you're interested, just PM me, I'll give you the info.

btw --- how are you liking your hailey ... I still can't get her off my mind.

Wanna share your experience w/ her??? I'm a big bag girl - i like juliannes, claires, large sabrina and large zoe, poppy patent spotlight ... I was just worried I wouldn't be able to carry enough in her :sad:

I'm really enjoying my Hailey. The color is SO pretty. I'm more of a neutral bag girl, so this was a step out of the box for me. I think that she's a perfect size for me but I like medium sized bags. I have one large Sabrina but kind of think she's too big. My small Sabrinas are a tad too small but I still love them. I think that the Hailey would hold as much as the medium Zoe. I will say that the looks of Hailey are decieving because she can really hold a lot more.