One more for my signature...

CoachObsession

LOVE is a decision..
Jun 12, 2009
Have you ever had one of those days when you say, "I need to go to the Coach outlet like a need a hole in the head..." but just feel like if you don't go you'll be missing something amazing? Well, that was today for me. I just had to go and I found one of my most sought after handbags... Large Berry Sabrina (Saaabriiiiinaaaaaaa!, a la Peggle:P) I always say hi to everyone and then make my way to the back where the 50% shelves are. I looked around and nothing... Then I turned around to look at the 30% off shelves and, like a beam of light was on her, I saw her. She looked a little beat up, so I got an additional 10% off on top of the 20% coupon they were handing out at the door. When I got home, I Appled and sprayed her and she looks great! I am so thrilled to have her!!! :yahoo:Here are some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5393.JPG
    IMG_5393.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5397.JPG
    IMG_5397.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5398.JPG
    IMG_5398.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5396.JPG
    IMG_5396.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 65
Have you ever had one of those days when you say, "I need to go to the Coach outlet like a need a hole in the head..." but just feel like if you don't go you'll be missing something amazing? Well, that was today for me. I just had to go and I found one of my most sought after handbags... Large Berry Sabrina (Saaabriiiiinaaaaaaa!, a la Peggle:P) I always say hi to everyone and then make my way to the back where the 50% shelves are. I looked around and nothing... Then I turned around to look at the 30% off shelves and, like a beam of light was on her, I saw her. She looked a little beat up, so I got an additional 10% off on top of the 20% coupon they were handing out at the door. When I got home, I Appled and sprayed her and she looks great! I am so thrilled to have her!!! :yahoo:Here are some pics.

Pretty!! Awesome find, you'll have to add her to your signature