Mink Coach keyfob... Yay or Nay??

maggiesze1

HELLO KITTY LUVER!!!
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
What do you guys think about this mink pom pom keyfob from Coach?

92023_SVPK_d2.jpg

I love it, but I don't think I could pay $95 for a key chain that will probably fall off eventually. I'm waiting for it to hit the outlets in the spring.

I really like the pink/purple color of this. I bought it myself, even though I don't like the price. But I saw it and had to have it. It's adorable and I love it. :smile:

Thanks for all your opinions everyone! :flowers:

After I thought about it for a while, I don't think I am going to get it simply because it is quite expensive for a keyfob and it might fall off of my bag. But I do like it! So, I might get it when it hits the outlets! But, in the meantime I did look on ebay to see if there might be one for a cheaper price that is similar to it and found this one. I know it's not Coach but I think it's still cute and the price is much better for my wallet. It's $24. This one is not mink but rabbit fur and swarovski crystals.

What do you guys think?
eb9e2645.jpg

I saw your picture before I read your post and I thought "Oh she got it and it looks cute with those crystals!" Ha! Waiting on the outlet sounds like a good idea to me if you still want it then but I like the white one on Ebay better myself.

I saw your picture before I read your post and I thought "Oh she got it and it looks cute with those crystals!" Ha! Waiting on the outlet sounds like a good idea to me if you still want it then but I like the white one on Ebay better myself.

Thanks Alea84! I just ordered the white one! :yahoo: