gift card on feb 10th??? huh?

This is something that Holt Renfrew will be doing. You spend a certain amount anywhere in the store, I believe and you get a GC for a certain amount. I believe it starts at $750 and you get $50 in GC for Holt Renfrew.

It's the closet thing LV ever has to a sale here in Canada. But you have to buy the item within Holt, the free-standing store don't have this.

Here's the breakdown from Ayla.

750$ = 50$ ECG
1250$ = 100$ ECG
2250$ = 200$ ECG
5000$ = 500$ ECG

If you're over 500$, the managers will generally give 10% back on an ECG.

The card can be used for anything within Holt.

I know this is a long shot, but do any of you lovely Canadian TPFers know (or if anybody can please contact) if the LV at Holts except Toronto have any Alma BB's left?

I've been questioning this since a couple days ago, and it is completely sold out in Toronto... :sad:

If it (any colour) is available ANYWHERE in Canada, can you please PM me?
I really would appreciate it...I'm dying for this bag!! >_<

What do u mean by if u're over 500$, the managers will generally give 10% back on an ECG?

It's the closet thing LV ever has to a sale here in Canada. But you have to buy the item within Holt, the free-standing store don't have this.

Here's the breakdown from Ayla.

750$ = 50$ ECG
1250$ = 100$ ECG
2250$ = 200$ ECG
5000$ = 500$ ECG

If you're over 500$, the managers will generally give 10% back on an ECG.

The card can be used for anything within Holt.

I just called Calgary Holt and they are also sold out..... BUT they said they should be receiving some in stock soon.....

You should check Banff LV store...

I know this is a long shot, but do any of you lovely Canadian TPFers know (or if anybody can please contact) if the LV at Holts except Toronto have any Alma BB's left?

I've been questioning this since a couple days ago, and it is completely sold out in Toronto... :sad:

If it (any colour) is available ANYWHERE in Canada, can you please PM me?
I really would appreciate it...I'm dying for this bag!! >_<

I know that at Saks a similar promotion is offered once in a while, however LV is always excluded if you read the fine print.

LV is included in the PSN event, for those of you who are wondering.

What do u mean by if u're over 500$, the managers will generally give 10% back on an ECG?

I'm sure she means over $5000 spent = 10% back on gift cards. (spend $6500 get back $650)