Review Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Product name/shade: Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

Review: I got the non-waterproof version on a whim an love it! It doesn't clump and goes on smoothly. Thickens and lengthens. It holds the curl for me at least. I loved it so much I got the waterproof version as well. If you got one that's flaky, most likely it's just an old one that's more dried out in the store shelf.

Price: $7 or so

Will purchase again: Yes!

Where to find it: Beauty retailers, drugstores, grocery stores such as ULTA, Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and also available online on some beauty sites.

Ohh I love this stuff! I have the regular one that comes in the pretty purple tube. It definitely clumps much less than any expensive mascara that I've gotten from Sephora!
Yep! That's the one I am using right now. It doesn't clump at all. It helps with the application technique I've learned somewhere on the web. They say that instead if just swiping the brush from root to tip to start from the root and gently kinda move your hand back and forth as you move the brush to the tip of the eyelash if that makes any sense. The back and forth helps with the coating, at least in my case. I won't have to retouch it this way.