'03 White Hobo - with Pewter hardware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarification, Ronda. Aaa, I am so sorry to hear what happened to you! The seller was very friendly when I had inquired about another of her bags that I was interested in. I hope she offered an acceptable explanation. Don't worry, the ladies here will be on the watchout for one for you:yes:

Ohhh aaa..... poor girl :sad: - I'm so sorry what happened to you :crybaby: - I know how disappointed and sad you are right now . . . I promise to keep open my eyes for you to find another one, which is just waiting out there 'for you' ;) :yes: :love:

Appalling. Even though the seller should have followed though, noone should EVER interfere as if they're entitled which seemed to have played a part in this. It's not their bag. Ebay pulled it, so what else should the seller have done? Relist and possibly get a second strike? It's too bad that you can't always trust people who have acted as your ally.

Aaa, I'm sure you'll find another one. I believe there's a reason for everything and this may mean a better one will come along.

congrats AAA!!! I didn't manage to see it before ebay pulled the auction, but I sure can imagine its beauty!! So, lotsa pics once she arrives!

also, congrats on your new turquoise, great deal!

I was the seller of this bag. I really didn't want to get involved in this thread, but I can't take it anymore.

Ebay pulled this listing - saying they thought it was fake. Not sure why. After this, I agreed to sell the bag outside eBay. I don't think I made the right decision - not comfortable with the transaction, so I refunded the buyer, and sent her a note of apology. I got a few messages from her since then - quite unpleasant stuff. I know I did the wrong thing - I accepted that and apologized.

This morning I got a message from another seller, who I was buying from, that a number of eBayers had contacted her, saying that I was dishonest, and not to be trusted. This has affected our transaction. I have concrete evidence who these eBayers are. They are purse forum members, appearing on this thread.

I am only posting this, because I want them to stop, not to fight with them.

I feel that the PFers hounding me are behaving unreasonably. I want to ask them to stop doing this to me. I love bags, I love purse forum, and I love being able to buy and sell on eBay. I have had successful transactions with many PFers already, and this has ruined my Christmas! Please stop.

no one is owed an explanation here.
eBay pulled an item and it's 'illegal' to sell outside ebay and she didn't feel comfortable. It all stinks, starting w/ eBay pulling the item.
Not to mention it's really none of our business, this is between 2 people only, so as of now, this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.