My Darling, BBW MAB and more...

Thanks Tara. You know, the pictures of your wine mam convinced me a while back that I needed one too.:smile:

Awesome!!! Had to be the McDonald's shot...lol Subliminally made you want the Wine MAM and made you crave Mcee D's....
Thanks for the pics... You are so pretty and wear your bags well! Would love to see the rest of your collection sometime!:flowers:

Thanks for the super kind words ladies! Bagguette, you're going to get your bag!!!:yahoo:

Summer I love your bags!! Isn't purple haze the best??!!

Yes! I LOVE PH! The color is so striking. I recently purchased a PH MAM and it is one of my favorites. I have really become partial to purple. In fact, I now wear purple eyeliner--every day!:biggrin:

Last edited:
Awesome!!! Had to be the McDonald's shot...lol Subliminally made you want the Wine MAM and made you crave Mcee D's....
Thanks for the pics... You are so pretty and wear your bags well! Would love to see the rest of your collection sometime!:flowers:

Aww, thanks! Yes it was the McDonalds picture! I realized I still have it as a subscribed thread! Yeah, resistance was futile after seeing your gorgeous pictures!

OT but I absolutely love your Sleigh bed!! It's gorgeous... and I love that color wood.

Thank you for sharing the bags!! You look great with all of them :yes:

thanks for posting summer!

i was just in the botkier store this weekend looking at the venice satchel in black but i didn't buy it because i just joined the bbw mam SO and i didn't want two black bags. but looking at your modeling shots show how different the two bags are... or am i just trying to justify getting both?? :P

please let me know how the two bags wear and how you like them!