Stephen sprouse collection

I bought the Roses Speedy - never regretted it, everywhere I wear it people stop to ask about it. Was in my local LV store last week and talked to my SA about it and she said they have none..love my Speedy - try to save it now for 'special' use, don't want it to get too worn!:cutesy:

Yup! I swear I saw one at my local store last week, too.

Where is your local store? New York?
Well the USA is alot bigger than the UK so its more likely there will be some bags left over there than here. Im going to phone Louis Vuitton in Soho and see if they can send one over, not sure how it would work though or if they will but i guess its worth a try

Yes, I know that I saw the Speedy on the website just recently, within that last 2 weeks, but I just looked, and now it's gone.

LOL!! Not weird at all...I do that too!
:biggrin:

Actually, I saw them as early as two weeks ago maybe even more recently. It wasn't until this week that I noticed everything officially gone. I'm weird, I check the site several times a day for any new additions, still looking for that Azur visor:graucho:

I have the roses Neverfull + Speedy, pink graffiti Speedy, green graffiti wallet, and pink bag charm. I am so obsessed with this collection!

Good luck on your search! I hope you get something!! :drinkup:

the roses neverfull imo is the most beautiful piece from the collection, and if i were younger i'd get the graffiti speedy in pink!! and the roses scarf is beautiful too..i haven't seen them around for a while

I got the Roses Speedy as my first piece of LV, so it definitely has a special place in my heart. :biggrin: I love that bag! Everywhere I go, I get so many stares and compliments. If you want one, you should get it! Yoogi's Closet has one in like-new condition right now for around $1300 I think. Good luck!

the roses neverfull imo is the most beautiful piece from the collection, and if i were younger i'd get the graffiti speedy in pink!! and the roses scarf is beautiful too..i haven't seen them around for a while

Cruznit1436, I don't know how you are but I'm over 40 and love to carry my pink graffiti speedy! Don't ever let you age dictate what you love, it's only a number! I say if you love it then buy it and carry it like it's nobody's business because it's not!

I got the Roses Speedy as my first piece of LV, so it definitely has a special place in my heart. :biggrin: I love that bag! Everywhere I go, I get so many stares and compliments. If you want one, you should get it! Yoogi's Closet has one in like-new condition right now for around $1300 I think. Good luck!

I just looked at it on YC, the bag is brand new never carried for less than retail! You should definitely buy it here if you can, have it authenticated of course, but dang, $1200.00 is a steal for this bag!

Ditto! I'm 41, and a couple of years ago I bought the Monogramouflage Speedy. Very trendy, but I love camo, and I too was concerned about buying a very trendy bag. But, I decided, if you love it, get it and ROCK IT!! ;) I get compliments on it from women of all ages!

Cruznit1436, I don't know how you are but I'm over 40 and love to carry my pink graffiti speedy! Don't ever let you age dictate what you love, it's only a number! I say if you love it then buy it and carry it like it's nobody's business because it's not!