Just got my Rust Bombay Tote - what do you think!?

lovekoobabags

Balified
O.G.
Jun 21, 2006
Sorry I'm going to make a new post for this to get more opinions.
Thanks = sorry for the PJ plaid bottoms LOL

Attachments

• crop1 (Small).jpg
    crop1 (Small).jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 61
  • crop2 (Small).jpg
    crop2 (Small).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 61
  • crop3 (Small).jpg
    crop3 (Small).jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 49
I love the color and the details--seaming, strapping, etc. It looks good on a young woman. I'm too old to carry the large bags--they just look dumb on me, but younger women can carry them and look stylish. You'll look great with it! Love the pj's--you're at home and deserve to be comfy!

You know what.....I'ts a great bag. I wouldn't carry it because it is very very big, and that is not me.....BUT......I would notice it in a crowd and say to myself......."great bag"......

I like it but I have to admit it looks pretty big. Looks like you'll have to dig a bit. I like my Bombay satchel better but it's not a shoulder bag. The tote has no tassle? Ohh Nooo...that's one of my favorite parts of the bag...LOL

I like it but I have to admit it looks pretty big. Looks like you'll have to dig a bit. I like my Bombay satchel better but it's not a shoulder bag. The tote has no tassle? Ohh Nooo...that's one of my favorite parts of the bag...LOL

hEHEHHE it has a tassle but it's hidden on the other side - I 'm not crazy about it - wouldn't wear it ;)

I really like this bag and if I have to keep it I'll use it and then sell it - BUT I'm going to try to exchange it for a small satchel bianca in rust....the denim color is nice too...i'm going to see what happens...but I'm going to probably keep it - It kind of reminds me of the Kooba Marcella - in the color and the bigness of it - I tend to wear big bags - don't mind them I carry around a lot.

If the Bianca..I"ll have to pay more for it though .....