Getting the Balenciaga craze!

comete

Pomeraniam luv's
Nov 30, 2008
Bought my first Balenciaga in 09 , Matelasse Black and fell in love. My first City RH Raisin- then came the Cyclade City RH, bought the GSH City Palm green, but husband thought would have been better in GGH. Returned reluctantly. Found City Rouge Vermillion GGH, waiting on arrival from HG bags. Can't wait! Now saving up for next one, I think a Neutral w/GGH.
Here are my babies so far.
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy146/comete28/bb/20100203_0625.jpg

Those are awesome bags! I am obsessing over getting one...I did want a Chanel but Balenciaga seems more versatile and fits my style better! Thinking of gettin the 06 Day in Ink..preowned..dunno if i should ...lol

Thank you. I do have 2 Chanel, Black 2.55 Caviar/silver chain, Large Green Quilted Bowler, but do not use them as much. I have a large collection of great bags, but recently officially a Balenciaga convert! Love the leather and colors and durability. Once you start it is hard to stop! lol!

I have heard some mention of the color Olive, that would be nice I think with GGH, I also love the Galet GGH City.

Current collection:
LV Le Fabuleaux Black
LV Comete Peach Shimmer
LV Stephen Sprouse Speedy Fushia
LV Multi White Speedy
LV Multi Black Aurelia
LV Babylone Monogram
LV Manhattan PM
LV Montorgueil PM
LV Baggy GM
YSL Muse Pewter
Gucci Boston Joy bag
Gucci GG Silver Peldham
Chanel 2.55 Caviar Black silver
Chanel Lg. Green Bowler Modern chain
Tods Black tote
**Balenciaga here I come!

nice collection! I've been eyeing a matelasse for the longest time. yours is gorgeous!

I did have BOTH the Brown & Black.sold the Brown recently and really miss it!
It was a fabulous Brown! Always suffer remorse after letting one go. But willing to turn around some LV's for more BB. :happydance:

Yes, staying on the BB course, I just love the GGH bags. Wish list is a Neutral GGH City or Work next. I have seen some have the Sandstone with GGH I think is gorgeous. Would love to find that one. Just need to be patient. Killing me waiting on the Red Rouge Vermillion GGH I have on order! Going to be a tough few weeks of anticipating her arrival!