S/S 2010 On the Road Grey Medium Tote review with pics! I finally found a good tote!

kai, its been a while, yer back w/ a vengeance! lol!

luv the color and distressing! going crazy over taupey bags lately, just got a prada in bambu. i honestly didn't know such existed other than coral or black... model for us pls?

ps... mommy thread is getting so lonely, how about those recent wedding-of the-century pics :garucho:

After reading your review, you have me convinced, LOL! A light tote with lots of pockets...I wouldn't have thought! I actually really liked the look before but didn't think it seemed very practical. But it seems like it actually is. I really really really like the purple color.

kai, its been a while, yer back w/ a vengeance! lol!

luv the color and distressing! going crazy over taupey bags lately, just got a prada in bambu. i honestly didn't know such existed other than coral or black... model for us pls?

ps... mommy thread is getting so lonely, how about those recent wedding-of the-century pics :garucho:

I was going to say that this color reminds me so much of my bambu gauffre too!!! I am in love again!!!!

i haven't seen it but i love all the photos and im a big fan of light bag!! i think you just convinced to get it next month, since i already use my quota for this month already (or at least i hope so) Congrats and your bag is awesome!