Sex Change? Calling all Trotteur owners....

hgbag

Leather LVer
O.G.
May 20, 2008
Has anyone tried the Trotteur Beauborg in the men's line? Can it be "jazzed up" to be more feminine?

I really like the Eva, but it seems like it might not hold as much as the Trotteur. Plus, I have an older international passport wallet which is my FAVORITE wallet...the one I go back to over and over again. It will not fit in the Eva, so purchasing an Eva would require another wallet, as well.

Just wondering...I will be using it for mom errands, etc.

Any suggestions welcomed....:graucho:

TIA!

Has anyone tried the Trotteur Beauborg in the men's line? Can it be "jazzed up" to be more feminine?

I really like the Eva, but it seems like it might not hold as much as the Trotteur. Plus, I have an older international passport wallet which is my FAVORITE wallet...the one I go back to over and over again. It will not fit in the Eva, so purchasing an Eva would require another wallet, as well.

TIA!

IMO it actually looks very feminine already. I'm a guy by the way and I tried it on a few days ago and it didn't do much for me. The strap is thinner than the other 'manbags' so that already pushed it towards the ladies preference i think.

If it was a little smaller, had thicker straps and had some more leather trim to spice it up a little bit more...I'd totally get it :biggrin:

IMO it actually looks very feminine already. I'm a guy by the way and I tried it on a few days ago and it didn't do much for me. The strap is thinner than the other 'manbags' so that already pushed it towards the ladies preference i think.

If it was a little smaller, had thicker straps and had some more leather trim to spice it up a little bit more...I'd totally get it :biggrin:

Thanks for the input, jayd23!

That's what I thought, too, but I wondered if I'm just getting too "mommy-ized"...I also bought the Beauborg tote last year and it looks cute with a scarf tied on the handles. I liked the change from the leather trim and found it lightweight and easy to carry.

I think it can be worn by a woman as well as a man. A scarf, or a bag charm, would certainly give it more of a feminine flair. I have the Mono Bosphore GM, which is supposed to be a man's messenger bag, but with a Pastilles key chain hanging from the front, I've made it "girly." :P

TIA!