OMG these sellers crack me up ! haha !

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
OMG seeing some of these sellers on Ebay cracks me up :lol: :lol:, I allways see these listings. Here is an example of one (made up by me)

"Hello, I have been selling fine designer luxury goods for over 5 years.
You are looking at a multi-color speedy 30 I bought last week from Louis Vuitton in Las vagas. I do not want it now, its not my style. I paid $600 for this from the store. The speedy comes with satin LV lining, strap and feet. It is a very unique bag and is very sought after. I do not have the boxes and dustbag because I threw them out. The bag is plastic, it is very limited edition. Grab a bargain today ! BID ! BID ! BID !."

Q - "Dear Friend, my company sells large designer wholesale LV items, good quaility fakes from china. We will give you special discount if interested."
A - SORRY I DO NOT DEAL IN FAKE OR REPLICA BAGS, PLEASE READ THE EBAY RULES !"

Q - "Im sorry but this bag is fake, the description is totally wrong for this type of bag. If Louis Vuitton sold you this...I would sue."
A - "This is a very rare bag, I purchased it myself last week, Im even on CCTV entering the store. Do not think my bag is fake. It is probably a rare and exclusive style!"

Q: "Hi I want a purple speedy with green handles and a shoulder strap. But I want the pockets to be like the Mirror bag, do you have this bag?":sweatdrop:

Q: "Hi I want a purple speedy with green handles and a shoulder strap. But I want the pockets to be like the Mirror bag, do you have this bag?":sweatdrop:
A - "Im going to call my SA Virginica and she may be able to get me one of these since Iam VIP. I will e-mail you back soon. Im just going to ring my contacts in paris so they can make this bag up for you. Thanks for your question and please look at my other auction for the special order strawberry blossom bag".

A - "Im going to call my SA Virginica and she may be able to get me one of these since Iam VIP. I will e-mail you back soon. Im just going to ring my contacts in paris so they can make this bag up for you. Thanks for your question and please look at my other auction for the special order strawberry blossom bag".

Um, wait- wait.. while you are on the tele- could you see if you can get me that snow globe- you know the one with the statue of liberty in it..:yes: