Hermes Herbag Questions, Please.

Good thing you thought of buying additional sacs :smile:
I love the design and the versatility of Herbags. I have been looking at them on eBay, but I am weary of fakes (are Herbags faked as well?).

Herbags are coming around again this year with some new designs so if I were you I'd put my cash into a real one rather than risk a bad exerience with the fakers - I've no idea if Herbags are faked - I'm sure there's way more of a margin on the fake Birkins out there. Have to say I love my backpack Herbag - I use it every day.

Thank you for the advice. I think I might just do that - although I hoped to be able to buy used first to see whether I truly like the Herbag and use it regulary enough to justify the purchase (the same way I did with scarves - now I know I am perfectly comfortable wearing them, so I buy retail as well as used).

Sadly, the Herbag has been faked. And I hope this doesn't anger anyone, but I would think it might be one of the easiest to produce, since there are very few distinguishing details~ no stitching, etc.

I still love mine and am happy that Summer is here, since I tend to carry them more this time of year. I actually build outfits around my orange Herbag! Which reminds me...I need a new Twilly! :yahoo:

2285508868_a27486cb56.jpg

Lovely collection!

^^^ How cute is this? I managed to find an Herbag in the beige (?) / black combo and picking it up this Sunday... can't wait!!
Thanks for all the info, ladies. I'm an Hermes newbie (abandoning LV after a long time together LOL) and slowly going toward my first Kelly.

Reactions: Ms Stressa
my lovely herbag has been with me since it came out, and i truly never tire of it... it's from DH... love the ciel canvas of the new herbag... but i think the problem with the new herbag's zipper being at the back is that it will rub against sweaters and make the sweater pill/fuzzy... but i love the idea of not having to open and close the herbag to get travel documents. pros and cons!