How much can the Glam Totes hold????

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I was at the Outlet with my DF that has been having some health issues and I think we decided to go with the Glam Patent Tote in (Black)..I put 2 on hold until tom.I just wanted to make sure they can hold enough and ask if $150.00 was a good price? I have Never purchased Patent Leather...I think it's time for something different...Seeing that I won $500.00 on a scratch ticket,Yeah...I just think being (40) I need to try a Leather bag and I've heard that Patent is easy to care for...You girl's and guy's are great enabler's..Any how, my friend is so worth the $150.00 so I think I will get what she wants..Thanks ;)

wow, good job dawn!!!!, $150 is a great deal on a patent leather bag!!!!!, Its a great bag,very light,easy on the shoulder and easy to carry with a toddler ,you can throw all your stuff in it and still have room!!!! and its fresh and fun!!!

Congrats on your win! I JUST purchased this bag today at my outlet, yes $150, and I think its a great bag at a great price. Patent leather is so easy to care for, all weather and all season (to me anyway, but I do use black bags in the summer!) Its a very nice size and I just cant wait to use it. I think its my Valentines Day present to myself so I'll probably break it out next weekend. I say definitely pick up two! Heres a modeling pic just to get an idea of how it looks on. For reference Im 5'.

Attachments

• black poppy 007.JPG
    black poppy 007.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 106
wow, good job dawn!!!!, $150 is a great deal on a patent leather bag!!!!!, Its a great bag,very light,easy on the shoulder and easy to carry with a toddler ,you can throw all your stuff in it and still have room!!!! and its fresh and fun!!!
Thanks so much Crystal...Yeah I wrote a Thread about getting my DF a bag to lighten up her news so to speak and she Love's the Glam patent tote...So I think in the AM.. I'm going to get the last 2 they have, 1 for her and 1 for me.....Go figure, leather and Patent at that..This is why I usually send the BF to pick up for me...Winning $500.00 on a ticket today helps ALOT...I was going put 1/2 of the $ money away for her bag, but now I can get both..There is a God!!! He know's that I need to do something nice to try and cheer up my friend...;)

Congrats on your win! I JUST purchased this bag today at my outlet, yes $150, and I think its a great bag at a great price. Patent leather is so easy to care for, all weather and all season (to me anyway, but I do use black bags in the summer!) Its a very nice size and I just cant wait to use it. I think its my Valentines Day present to myself so I'll probably break it out next weekend. I say definitely pick up two! Heres a modeling pic just to get an idea of how it looks on. For reference Im 5'.
Yep, I'am definelty going back tom..Glad I put both on hold...I love the size and the fact that it is so easy to care for..Great with Little one's,lol....Also living in NH. , I need an all weather bag...Wow, it's true you do get enabled here on TPF, but I love it!!!!!;)

1-273.jpg

1-272.jpg

Thanks so much Crystal...Yeah I wrote a Thread about getting my DF a bag to lighten up her news so to speak and she Love's the Glam patent tote...So I think in the AM.. I'm going to get the last 2 they have, 1 for her and 1 for me.....Go figure, leather and Patent at that..This is why I usually send the BF to pick up for me...Winning $500.00 on a ticket today helps ALOT...I was going put 1/2 of the $ money away for her bag, but now I can get both..There is a God!!! He know's that I need to do something nice to try and cheer up my friend...;)
yayyyy for you!!!!,,,maybe monday i'll go back and get the hot pink Metallic glam tote!!!!!!!

NICE!! How fun to win! :smile: You are very sweet to get your friend a bag! :smile: I am using my glam tote today, its the silver one instead of patent! I decided I needed to really carry it for a few days to decide whether or not I need more of them...lol!! :smile:
I think you will love the patent...I know I do when its so rainy and nasty in Oregon sometimes! :smile: Enjoy your new bag! :smile:

Well, thanks Ladie's...I just hope it cheers her up...She seemed pretty happy tonight, but I told her we could go back in the morning to make sure it's what she wants..Like I said, if I didn't win that money, I would have had to wait 2 weeks to get her a bag..(Everything happens for a Reason)I just called her and she's excited....So thanks again, and I cannot believe I will have my 1st Leather bag...(Never say Never,lol)...Now I wish I had joined the RAOK, I could have had fun spending at Coach for another Coachie,lol...2 bags, $300.00, you can't beat that..$200.00 to spare, actually, share with the kids....:biggrin:

NICE!! How fun to win! :smile: You are very sweet to get your friend a bag! :smile: I am using my glam tote today, its the silver one instead of patent! I decided I needed to really carry it for a few days to decide whether or not I need more of them...lol!! :smile:
I think you will love the patent...I know I do when its so rainy and nasty in Oregon sometimes! :smile: Enjoy your new bag! :smile:
;)Thanks, I just want to be here for her and do whatever I can to make her smile everyday...I guess my fellow Coachie's have rubbed off on me, in a Good way...I just hear so many Good things about the different leather's..If I'am going to have a leather bag, I want Patent...Thanks again..They will be our's Tomorrow...:graucho:

I'am 5ft as well...This is my Valentine's Gift to me too...Usually my BF helps pay, but this one will be purchased by me only and that feels nice...Congrat's on yours.