finally my favorite wallet - Clara

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Hi Hotties, I found THE wallet. I really LOVE it. It is a bit heavy even empty, but it looks and feels sooooo GREAT

here it is with other goodies in my bag:

Hayden Harnett Clara wallet
Prada coin purse as cosmetic bag
YSL Y-mail coin purse as card case
silver hooks bag hanger
silver hooks cell phone hook for bag

attachment.php

Vesna, congrats! I have that wallet too and love it :heart: It's beautiful. I agree that it's heavy. That clasp packs on some poundage.

The silver hooks things are cool too!

vesna- that clara wallet looks so lovely and scrumptious.

Also, I've never heard of silver hooks before and now that I have looked them up, I am totally intrigued! I love being tipped off about products that I've never heard of before on here :smile:

vesna- that clara wallet looks so lovely and scrumptious.

Also, I've never heard of silver hooks before and now that I have looked them up, I am totally intrigued! I love being tipped off about products that I've never heard of before on here :smile:

oooh, go to their website, you will be surprised by amazing products they have...my hook is fordable and looks round (above phone on my pics. You spread it and hang the bag on the table in the restaurant :biggrin:

Beautiful! I have the yam and would love to get the BZ as well. The clara is a winner of a wallet!!
The only wallet I like better is the lido wallet. For me the clara beats even the classic clutch wallet.
The colors of everything look really great together, btw. Your purple razr is so cute!

Lovely, Vesna! The Clara is beautiful. I love your Prada coin purse -- pretty large coin purse-- and your YSL, too! What is the difference between the purse hook and cell phone purse hook?

Lovely, Vesna! The Clara is beautiful. I love your Prada coin purse -- pretty large coin purse-- and your YSL, too! What is the difference between the purse hook and cell phone purse hook?

hey kdo :biggrin:

purse hook mounts on the table and you hang your purse. That is the round thingy above my phone on the photograph, expands and makes into a hook. Phone hook you tie on your phone and hang on the rim of your bag so that the part with the phone hangs inside. Instead of ringing forever while I am frantically going through my stuff finding phone, now, I just grab the hook, and get the phone. I will post pics in a minute.