Blue or Dark Brown Gaucho? Help!

Apr 29, 2008
I'm buying a gaucho from the Dior outlet... I had the SA put aside a brown, but I'm having second thoughts and wondering if I should get a blue. I tend to think the brown will be more versatile, but the blue looks prettier in the TPF photos I see. What to do. Help!

I'm going to stick with the brown. I do remember it being beautiful IRL. They are 80% off at the outlet now. I sold my double and miss it, so am getting another. I had olive before and never loved the color.

I'm going to stick with the brown. I do remember it being beautiful IRL. They are 80% off at the outlet now. I sold my double and miss it, so am getting another. I had olive before and never loved the color.

which outlet do you go to ? the last time i check the one in desert hills they were around 800 $ i also would like to know how much it is after 80 percent off and if you sa have more gaucho left ?

which outlet do you go to ? the last time i check the one in desert hills they were around 800 $ i also would like to know how much it is after 80 percent off and if you sa have more gaucho left ?

I live in NYC but use Sean at Desert Hills CA because he is so nice and I'm doing a charge by send anyway. The bag came to $440+tax and shipping. I think he has the double in almost every color and a bunch of singles. SO CHEAP!!!! Call and ask for Sean. Tell him Abby sent you :smile:

thank you so much for sharing . those are amazing prices . i just notice they didnt have the blue one anymore and there is patent gaucho or "metalic " saddle either.they have a lot of great colors left though and im having a hard time to choose the colors ...i love them all lol

the problem with the blue is that you can't pair it with everything like the brown .

however i love the color . i wonder if the blue is enought dark or if dark color do transfert to it though.