I am so happy to join Gauffre family again :)

dyyong

World Peace
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
After sold my Tessuto E/W Gauffre tote in white few months ago, I was hoping to get another one in black, somehow I have no luck :sad:
Until this week a Tessuto Gauffre hobo "pop up", honestly I'm not hobo type of girl but with 3rd baby on the way, I am thinking a hobo might be a good diaper bag especially it come with a detachable shoulder strap ;) and I grab it!!! ladies, may I share with you my Tessuto Gauffre Hobo in Sesamo :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 008-2.jpg
    008-2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 335
  • 009-2.jpg
    009-2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 334
  • 010-2.jpg
    010-2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 346
and some modeling pictures, I think it look kind of huge on my 5' petite figure :P

attachment.php

attachment.php

my soon to be 3 years old insisted to be in the picture :P

Attachments

• 002-2.jpg
    002-2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 005-2.jpg
    005-2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 336
Where did you get this? I have ALWAYS loved this bag...did I say I LOVE this bag??!!! I mean I TOTALLY LOVE this bag..Looks great on you--congrats!!

Last edited:
Beautiful!!! I love that color and it is a lot bigger than I expected!
Thank you luvh!! i agreed, it's lots bigger than i expected too!! i need some time to adjust to it but I AM LOVING IT :heart:

looks great with the cute little girl!
Thank you lpsimer!!!! she's fashioniasta in training!!! :lol:

Thank you ryrybaby

Gorgeous! Where did it turn up?
Thank you girlygirl3! i get it from B*nanzle, from a lovely tpfer ;)

Gorgeous!
Thank you linpaddy

Beautiful. Looks good on you!
Thank you Wee

Where did you get this? I have ALWAYS loved this bag...did I say I LOVE this bag??!!! I mean I TOTALLY LOVE this bag..Looks great on you--congrats!!

Thank you EMMY!! it was from B*nanzle!! I am loving it too!!! seller is a lovely tpfer and she was very helpful ;)