Looking for...

daisymay129

Feb 5, 2010
I am looking for a Coach ergo patchwork tote. It doesn't x, but I really want one. I had one before but have somehow miss-placed it, and it was my favorite tote. If anyone knows where I can find one for pretty cheap I would appreciate it. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
You do not want a fake. No one in this forum supports fake bags. If you realized all the horrible things fakes support you would not want a fake. I hope you change your mind and wait for a good price on a real bag.

I am looking for a Coach ergo patchwork tote. It doesn't have to be a real Coach, but I really want one. I had one before but have somehow miss-placed it, and it was my favorite tote. If anyone knows where I can find one for pretty cheap I would appreciate it.

xxx
woah! That response was completely inappropriate. Please find a way to communicate yourself w/ more respect on tPF :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
ACK! While we DO NOT support the counterfeit trade here and you will NOT find people willing to help you find a fake bag, we do expect people to tell you that w/ respect.

1} don't look here for info on fakes.

2} ALWAYS be respectful.

I wonder if the OP is trying to stir the pot or if she's really serious.

Assuming that she's not understanding the implications of carrying a fake, I'll answer her.

If you're looking for support for buying fakes, you've come to the wrong place. Besides infringing on the trademarks of Coach, fakes are cheaply made with low quality materials, fall apart quickly, and no one who sees you with a fake will think for a second that you have a real Coach.

But the implications of the counterfeit industry go much deeper. Many people think that fakes are just taking money away from the designers and the designers have deep pockets so it really doesn't hurt them.

They don't understand the connection to organized crime, child labor, terrorism, sweatshops and all the other horrors involved.

You might want to google the counterfeit industry and check out some of the links that come up.

I beg to differ, and so do the other's that reported you. . . this is completely OT, if you need to be reminded of how offensive your post was I'll copy and paste it to you happily IN A PM :yes:

We're not trying to run off new members, take a moment to remember when you didn't know that fakes were bad. Educate new people, don't condemn them.

I beg to differ, and so do the other's that reported you. . . this is completely OT, if you need to be reminded of how offensive your post was I'll copy and paste it to you happily IN A PM :yes:

We're not trying to run off new members, take a moment to remember when you didn't know that fakes were bad. Educate new people, don't condemn them.

Wow! Are you having a bad day? I really don't think you need to be so terse with me - I'm not the one advocating illegal activity or asking others to do something illegal for me. Also - I have NEVER thought that fakes were a good thing, so please don't make presumptions when you do not know me or my background, thanks.

I would suggest looking at your local Coach outlet(s), Bonanzle.com or eBay.

Better than getting a fake, which is obviously pretty controversial, you could probably get an authentic Coach for close to if not the same money.

Maybe it won't be the exact bag...but Coach has pushed out similar styles with the same function.

Hope you find a bag you love...and welcome to the tPF!!

I will absolutely go to bat for anyone here that is spoken to the way you spoke to the OP. That includes you. If I see someone respond to you the way you did to her I'll speak up then too.
You WERE over the top in your response to her, it was completely disrespectful and if you're going to treat our members that way you can bet you'll be called on it.
Your background is irrelevant, ALL of our members need to be respectful, no matter the topic.:yes: I wasn't half as "terse" as you were to one of our members.

I'm having a wonderful day thankyouverymuch :biggrin:

:back2topic:now.