Up To There in Saddle/Silver HW (pics)

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
Hi all, as promised here are the pics of my 1st Tano bag Up To There in Saddle/ Silver Hardware bella leather :biggrin: all pics taken in natural indoor daylight and i think the actual color is slightly deeper than what the pics show

i was too excited to take pics and immediately hang up the bag on the 1st place i saw -> fan (not the best choice on after thought!) it's completely empty and so light weight!

attachment.php

pic of interior. the bag is so soft imo it has completely no structure when empty. it was really difficult to take this pic as the bag just will not "stand" straight for a good pic lol

attachment.php

pic of the leather itself. all 4 sided looks kindof different but i think we can't really see this variation when using the bag

attachment.php

this bag is everthing what i was looking for and i'm a happy 1st Tano owner :yes:. It's light weight, zip top, comfortable on shoulder, a neutral color tone that goes with everything, and a great casual style that i'm sure it will not look dated anytime soon. best of all my hubby like it too :P

Attachments

• Up To There.JPG
    Up To There.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 302
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 294
  • P1281175.JPG
    P1281175.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 293
Oh YAY!! So glad you have her and love her!!! She is completely slouchy...but I think that will mean she will be very comfy to carry!

And it got DH's thumbs up...even better!!

Enjoy your new bag!!

Ahh she's gorgeous! Perfect first Tano....your description of the slouchy leather is right on the money hahah Enjoy her..... she's lovely!

Gorgeous! I'm so glad you love your first Tano!! And it's such a chic looking bag, you can use it forever - and it's cute that your hubs liked it too :smile: Enjoy that beautiful new purse!

thanks all!

TygerKitty i do adore the slouch :yes: it has the capacity when i need to use it as a baby bag and yet i can unload the stuff and it still looks good with just my minimum basic things. definitely worth the money for a workhorse bag :tup:

thanks all!

TygerKitty i do adore the slouch :yes: it has the capacity when i need to use it as a baby bag and yet i can unload the stuff and it still looks good with just my minimum basic things. definitely worth the money for a workhorse bag :tup:

So glad you love it! Enjoy in good health!