VERY happy but also sad...

CoachClass1913

Rocks rare bags ONLY
Apr 16, 2009
I got my BABY in the mail yesterday! She is SO pretty, and I had a big reveal planned and everything....but we lost our camera! Hubby broke my smartphone, so I an using a temp phone with a REALLY crappy cam - so I can't share with you all! I carried her today, and even found a (non-Coach) scarf and some gloves to match (she is in a rare color), so I am SUPER psyched! I got multiple compliments while I was out, too. That's a lot when you live in Coach-saturated Michigan! :yahoo:

I am so excited that I will be carrying her almost every day for a while - this bag is currently pinnacle of my collection (I don't use the term "HG", but it's like that)

But I won't be able to do my reveal right away, so I am also sad. How long can you carry a bag before the thrill of the reveal is gone? :thinking:

(That's not a rhetorical question, BTW)

Would be great to see the reveal now but understand with no working camera!!! Very Sad!!! I know some Coachies have waited!!!
I guess we will hold our breaths until you can do a reveal!!! LOL Congrats!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

LOL - thanks, Luvs :hugs:

Is there a reveal expiration date, though? I plan on getting a camera ASAP, but how long is TOO long to wait?
It is never too long for a reveal!!! LOL
I think some Coachies have gone a couple of months before doing a reveal!! (I know I debate whether I am keeping a bag )
You should be fine!!!!
Can't wait to see the new bag!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Well, us Coachies know how ya feel so I'm just gonna give you a perk even though there are no pics!!! LMAO

I love your new bag, it's going on my wishlist right away!!! I can't imagine having that bag to carry around everyday, it would be like a little piece of Coach heaven!!!

Feel better?????

I wanna SEE!!!!

go to the nieghbors and ask them to take some snapshots for you

some one around you has to have a camera phone,,

we want pics and we need them now, Lmao

cant wait to see em

Well, us Coachies know how ya feel so I'm just gonna give you a perk even though there are no pics!!! LMAO

I love your new bag, it's going on my wishlist right away!!! I can't imagine having that bag to carry around everyday, it would be like a little piece of Coach heaven!!!

Feel better?????

I wanna SEE!!!!

:lolots: I do feel better!

Thx peggle - I am going to have to make something happen tomorrow. I haven't had a reveal in a long time - I need this!

There's definitely no expiration date when it comes to reveals. Sometimes collections pics can reveal bags that people got years ago (not that any of us wants you to wait that long b/c we wanna see), so take your time.

UPDATE: I just realized that the video camera we have here takes still pics! If I need to I can sharpen them in Photoshop! Yay! :yahoo:

I was thinking of a video reveal, but that would take some real work and I would feel a little vain since this isn't like, the most sought after Coach bag EVER or a pre-release or something like that. She's a beaut, but I still want to be modest about my reveal ;)

Soooooooo,

Reveal TONIGHT! Woot! :happydance: