So kelly owners....love it or leave it??

I own a 26 So Kelly and I LOVE THE BAG. It's my go-to bag (apart from the lindy or evelyne) on days I want to be hands-free.... I don't find that the hardware pokes me and I like that the shoulder drop is adjustable. Also, the strap never feels like it's sliding off my shoulders. I have never regretted getting this bag and personally, I have no issues with finding things within the bag. I put my mobile phone and office pass in the pocket (near the top of the bag) so it's always easy finding those 2 things. My other things are organised into 2 GM Karos so I just need to reach into the right Karo to find what I need... The 2 Karos fit perfectly next to each other so I don't need to stack them on top of each other. I seem to be using more of the So Kelly, Lindy and Evelyne nowadays because it can be such a hassle lugging around a Birkin or Kelly on days you just need to run about freely. You might want to consider the 22 instead because I think the 22 might look a little more proportionate to your petite size? But if you're a lover of big bags, then go for the 26. =)

I have the 26 and 22 in different colors. Definitely prefer and use the 22 more as I am petite and find it more suitable for me. The 26 was a bag I used a lot when going out with my DS when he was younger. Used it more like a diaper bag. Haven't even touched it since my son got out of diapers. Based on your frame and height you may want to stick with the smaller size. Good luck. It's a beautiful bag.

I own a 26 So Kelly and I LOVE THE BAG. It's my go-to bag (apart from the lindy or evelyne) on days I want to be hands-free.... I don't find that the hardware pokes me and I like that the shoulder drop is adjustable. Also, the strap never feels like it's sliding off my shoulders. I have never regretted getting this bag and personally, I have no issues with finding things within the bag. I put my mobile phone and office pass in the pocket (near the top of the bag) so it's always easy finding those 2 things. My other things are organised into 2 GM Karos so I just need to reach into the right Karo to find what I need... The 2 Karos fit perfectly next to each other so I don't need to stack them on top of each other. I seem to be using more of the So Kelly, Lindy and Evelyne nowadays because it can be such a hassle lugging around a Birkin or Kelly on days you just need to run about freely. You might want to consider the 22 instead because I think the 22 might look a little more proportionate to your petite size? But if you're a lover of big bags, then go for the 26. =)
Well, I guess the moral to this story is I need to go try one on to see which size suits me best. It is nice to hear that you didn't experience the same problems that some of the other ladies have. Guess it depends on the person. The one I am considering is a 26 chocolate clemence with GHW. I think I read in one of the other threads that it didn't come in the clemence....maybe the SA had the leather wrong you think or someone ordered it and then didn't take it??
I wouldn't want it to be too smushy. Is Jen A's a 22?

I have the 26 and 22 in different colors. Definitely prefer and use the 22 more as I am petite and find it more suitable for me. The 26 was a bag I used a lot when going out with my DS when he was younger. Used it more like a diaper bag. Haven't even touched it since my son got out of diapers. Based on your frame and height you may want to stick with the smaller size. Good luck. It's a beautiful bag.
Thanks! That's kind of what I am thinking!

Bijouxlady - Am eager to see what you pick. Have tried on both. Found the 26 to be a bit too big and the 22 to be bit too small. DH says a 24 would be ideal.

BTW, all of the bags I've seen IRL are Togo. Know they also come in Evergrain. The ones in Togo are pretty sturdy and they definitely stand up on their own.

Good Luck!!

Bijouxlady - Am eager to see what you pick. Have tried on both. Found the 26 to be a bit too big and the 22 to be bit too small. DH says a 24 would be ideal.

BTW, all of the bags I've seen IRL are Togo. Know they also come in Evergrain. The ones in Togo are pretty sturdy and they definitely stand up on their own.

Good Luck!!
I wonder why they don't make a 24? That's probably the size I'll need too! I have the pic they sent, I think I will post it. Maybe the professionals here can tell!

^ It looks like togo to me. And I believe the So Kelly comes in chocolate togo (not clemence). It's gorgeous with the GHW!!!!! I must say that after 1+ years of using my So Kelly, the middle portion does sink inwards a bit when it's on the shelf. So, I stuff the bag when I am not using it to prevent that from happening. =) Just a tip!

That bag is definately togo because I can see the veins. I tried on the 26cm yesterday and loved the bag. The shoulder strap seems to be very sturdy, and it looks like the perfect go to bag when you don't want to be fiddling with a Birkin/kelly. I have an evelyn too but it just sometimes seems to casual to me. The 26 is a big bag though, I'm 5'6 and a UK size 10 and it looked like a large shoulder bag on me. I would really reccomend seeing if you could try one on IRL as the price point is pretty expensive for a bag that may not work for you.

After having my first Birkin (35) and Kelly (32 Sellier), I want more Kelly instead of Birkin. The fact that its lighter (depends on the leather, but for sure compare to Birkin). Thinking to get another Sellier in 28. Tried Retourne in many sizes, so not me. LOL.

Bijouxlady - I have a SO KELLY 26cm in Chocolate - the leather is TOGO and mine is in PHW. It is a great bag for casual and hands free shopping. I use a bag organiser and put the handphone in the pocket near the top. If I need to reach into my wallet, just open the buckle, no hassle at all. You have to try both sizes. For me, 22cm was too small in terms of what I normally carry.

Thanks to ALL of you who have given me some great info! I'm thinking I will pass on this one until I can try one on IRL. I think for me, i would prefer PHW too. I was trying to get in under the wire before the price increase on Monday. Those dreaded increases just keep a comin'!:nuts:

I'm 5'4"and medium build. I carry a 32 HAC, 30 Birkin & 35 Kelly.....Do you know the measurements of the two sizes?

Not anymore, I had them all written down to contemplate at one point. Look at some ebay auctions for the two sizes if there are any and you can find the measurements if they are not somewhere in one of the other so kelly threads