Help with Brea and RF wallet

lkm1226

LV/Chanel girl <3
Feb 15, 2009
Hello...

I am loving the Brea in amarante and I have the Rosewood in amarante but my wallet I use with the Rosewood is the matte vernis bleu from a few years back. I would like to get something in the RF but I am wondering if the wallet will suffer any color transfer being inside the amarante color bags since its dark in the inside? I have vernis bags but they are darker in colors hence never had to worry about color transfer. I am looking at getting a Zippy to have something different from my other wallets.

Anyone have any experience with this?:shrugs:

Thanks!

I have the Vernis Alma MM in Violette, which has a dark purple liner, and I use my Suhali gold wallet in it all the time. I've never had a problem with color transfer.

Hello...

I am loving the Brea in amarante and I have the Rosewood in amarante but my wallet I use with the Rosewood is the matte vernis bleu from a few years back. I would like to get something in the RF but I am wondering if the wallet will suffer any color transfer being inside the amarante color bags since its dark in the inside? I have vernis bags but they are darker in colors hence never had to worry about color transfer. I am looking at getting a Zippy to have something different from my other wallets.

Anyone have any experience with this?:shrugs:

Thanks!