Show us your Longchamp!

Here is a group shot of some of my Les Pliages custom totes and accessories. I'll take a family photo as soon as my new Medium sized one arrives from France.

I love them for traveling, too. So practical!

attachment.php
So sweet! :smile:

You look so nice with your Longchamp bags!
I'm just curious, is the measurement of your "M" Le Pliage 25x25x14 cm (WxHxD)? I'm looking forward to buying one in black, navy, or violet. I'm still not sure which colour. Any recommendation? Thanks a lot! :smile:

Thank you!

Yes thats the size I have (with long handle).

Oh what colour, difficult choice indeed, you cant go wrong with black. But I love this color called Bilberry, its a dark purple, I find personally a gorgeous shade, also if you dont want the standard black. :smile:

The Legendes (black bag and patent wallet)
Ania, I am your bag twin! :smile: Voila my Legende family... patent wallet, bag and matching "it bag".
attachment.php

I have also these two Rival bags. Not me in the photos, haha I wish. :roflmfao:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMGP3871.JPG
    IMGP3871.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 13,163
  • IMGP3873.JPG
    IMGP3873.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 13,082
  • IMGP3878.JPG
    IMGP3878.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 13,158
Thank you!

Yes thats the size I have (with long handle).

Oh what colour, difficult choice indeed, you cant go wrong with black. But I love this color called Bilberry, its a dark purple, I find personally a gorgeous shade, also if you dont want the standard black. :smile:

I LOVE the Bilberry color! That'll definitely be my next.. I have the large black with long handles.

Shopalot thank you! :biggrin: I love the Chanel in your avatar!

Ballet_Russe
we are Legende twins! Lol! The 'It bag' is so much fun! I'd really like one of those... Your Rivals are gorgeous too! The silver in particular :biggrin:

Lot's of lovely bags ladies! :graucho:

Here's my collection so far (have a few more that are coming via post :yahoo:)

Foto0318.jpg

Rodéo Luxe in Aubergine (2008)
Veau Foulonné sac porté main in light blue (2008?)
Quadrille Hobo in Black (2007)
Le Pliage 'M' short handle in Seafoam (2004)
Le Pliage backpack in slate blue (2003)
Galatée wallet in black (2007)
Roseau Croc hobo in grey (2008?)
Le Pliage hobo in light blue and patent leather handles (2004)
Printed by Me Company for Longchamp Hobo (2006)
Silver leather in snake motif (no idea of the name- pre 2005)

Reactions: hitt
Hooray, I got a Longchamp Planetes from my mom on monday and am so happy with it. It is pre-owned and sadly neglected by my mom :sad:
Longchamp is the best for poppy colors. I'm ordering a Custom Le Cabas Clutch this weekend (takes about 3 weeks to arrive) and I'm getting a large Le Pliage at the airport next week (hooray for tax free shopping :smile:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Wow...some amazing Longchamp collections out there in TPF land!

I do think the tweed and camo pliage versions are both fantastic. And I guess the Sergent and Colonel styles from last season will be just as "collectable" in years to come.